Sometime before the beginning of the series, Kiko was born to a Neverland Lost Boy. Shortly before the series, she received a Flowerground ticket, earning her a place in the School for Good.
Kiko is described as a "sweet, short haired student.", with black hair and almond-shaped brown eyes.
In The Ever Never Handbook, she has curly black hair that is held in pigtails and almond-shaped brown eyes. Her skin is pale.
Similar to other students, אָדער wore various outfits throughout the series and they were all majorly school uniforms.
Kiko is quickly established as a sweet and kind student who quickly becomes a big help towards Agatha. She is shown to be more 'compassionate" than fellow students; becoming friends with a student (Agatha).. In the first book she is also established as being quite emotional, shown after Agatha's Circus of Talents performance. אָדער is also shown to be an optimist, wanting to still host the Snow Ball during Sophie`s reign of terror.
In The Last Ever After, she is shown to be rather weak and may even have no Evil in her, as she does not do well at the School for New Evil.
Kiko becomes one of Agatha's closest friends at The School for Good. Though she was originally put off by Agatha, she quickly changed her attitude, saving a seat for Agatha during one of their classes together and sitting with her at lunch whilst Sophie courted Tedros. Kiko`s view of Agatha doesn't change after her second encounter and the two eventually become good friends.
Kiko met Tristan at The Welcoming, where similar to many other princesses, she instantly fell in love and thought he was her true love. She even caught his rose, even though he was aiming for Beatrix. They eventually go to attend the Snow Ball together, though the Ball never happens. After Tristan's death in A World Without Princes, Kiko is seen grieving over him throughout the third book.
Though we are never told of Kiko`s special talent, she does have some abilities:
- Has some sort of fighting skill
- A hard worker (Able to reach the Sidekick track within a few months)
- The name Kiko is of Japanese origin. It means "be happy" as well as "rejoicing child."
- This may hint that she, or at least one of her parents, is of Japanese origin.
- Kiko's quest is 'Tending to the consecrated apple orchard atop Glass Mountain after last season's raging blight'. She was tracked as a Sidekick.
- Kiko's fingerglow color is unconfirmed, as Evergirls rarely use magic with the exception of Agatha
- Kiko is most likely 15, as everyone was around the same age according to Sophie.
- It is unknown whether Kiko can transform into a mermaid like her mother.