The Snow Ball was an event held by The School for Good , possibly to commemorate Christmas. It is also used to match would-be princes and princesses. Not much else is known about the Snow Ball, other than that princes can go alone, but princesses are forced to either find a match or fail out of school. The Snow Ball is directly after the Circus of Talents. The boys dance with their princesses.
After the events in the main trilogy, the Ever Never Handbook states that the rules on the ball have been loosened - girls can go alone, and not be failed, and dates are not compulsory.
Past Snow Balls
- When King Arthur took Guinevere to the Snow Ball, Lancelot cut in halfway through the final dance and asked Guinevere to dance with him.
- Jonah of Hamelin (later the Pied Piper) destroyed Good's Grand Hall and the Snow Ball for revenge by summoning every rat in the Endless Woods after he lost the Circus of Talents to a less talented Evergirl.
- The 25th Snow Ball was planned to be a winter wonderland, with students training for months to waltz on ice. But the frozen water contained Wish Fish, which angrily gathered under the ice and revealed everyone's true feelings for each other, plunging the Ball into chaos
- Tedros nearly fell for Sophie's trap, by trying to shoot an arrow through Agatha's heart.
- The dance that traditionally ends the Snow Ball is known as "The Glory of Love".
- The No Ball (which is Evil's version of the Snow Ball) was inspired by the Snow Ball.
- Before the No Ball, Nevers would usually prank the Snow Ball.